Monday, February 8, 2010

Let's try this again...

Hello there,

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted....Well, I think I'm going to try this blogging thing one more time. I have a new post below this one. It's the simple woman's daybook and it's an easy way for me to keep my blog updated. I might try to do that once a week and see if that keeps me posting! I know some of you in Michigan are not on facebook and like to keep up with us through this blog. I'll be posting some pictures soon.
Have a great day!
Marilena

3 comments:

KimG in AZ said...

Yay!!! I thought you were Jacqueline and I was wondering why she was doing this TWICE today!! Couldn't figure out why she thought she had a 4 year old! Glad to "see" you again online.

Hugs!

Gracie said...

Yay!!!! I was so happy to see that you're posting again!!!!!!

ZiZi Loredana said...

Well.....it's about time! I'm looking forward to reading your posts again and keeping up with you out there in Arizona. I've missed reading your updates. Love from all of us in Michigan.