Friday, May 16, 2008

Deception

Hi Everyone,

Julio and I went to see the movie "Expelled-No Intelligence allowed" last night with our neighbors. We thought it was very well done and I recommend that all of you see it. It amazes me to hear those scientists talk about how anyone who believes in God is an idiot and that Evolution is a proven fact. The best part of the movie to me was when Ben Stein interviewed the author of "The God Delusion", I think his name is Dawkins, Ben was asking him what his thoughts were on where the first cell came from. Dawkins kept answering with "I don't know" or "nobody knows" but finally he talked about a theory that life was actually seeded on the earth by some intelligent beings! ALIENS!! It was so amazing to me that these super smart scientists thought that aliens are more believable than God. It was really sad. This is one of the reasons why I am so glad to be homeschooling. I want to present my kids with both sides of the argument so they can make their own decisions, I don't want them to be brainwashed into thinking that whatever the teacher or the textbook says is fact. It's Not!! I want my kids to be able to ask any question they want and be able to research it and come to a conclusion based on the EVIDENCE not all of these theories that are not proven.

At the end of the movie, Ben asked Dawkins "When you die, if you come face to face with God, what will you say to him?" and Dawkins responded that he might say something like "Sir, why did you take such pains to hide yourself?"

God does not hide himself from his creation. His creation is just blinded by the deception of this world!

Marilena

No comments: