Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My first blog award!


My sweet friend, Kecia, in Brazil has nominated me for an "I love your blog" award. Isn't that so sweet! I am honored! I know I'm a dork, but this blogging stuff is so fun!! Anyways, I'm supposed to nominate 7 people to receive this award and list 7 weird things about me. Well, I don't even know 7 people with blogs. My friends have not joined the blogging community yet. And the bloggers that I do follow are extremely popular and busy so I'm sure they wouldn't have time to do this. So, I'll just list my 7 things and send the award on to the very few blogging friends that I have.
I don't even know how to link to my friend's blog's without showing the whole link. So here you go...
And now for 7 weird things about me...
1. I don't like my foods to touch on my plate.
2. I have to eat my meat with some kind of veggie like potatoes or whatever. I do not like to eat meat by itself.
3. I cannot drink coffee after it has been in the pot for more than 20 minutes. Can you tell that I am a high maintenance eater yet...
4. I am constantly chewing on my cuticles and it drives me crazy!!
5. This is a really weird one...The pointer finger on my right hand has a life of it's own. If you watch it for a few minutes it will start moving and it is usually tracing some letters or numbers that I have just seen. I know it's weird, but I don't even know it's doing it. My husband always teases me and starts tracing words in the air with his finger. I'm actually getting arthritis in it. The phantom finger....
6. I am a perpetual procrastinator! I work better under pressure.
7. I am scared to take a walk by myself because a mountain lion or coyote might attack me! hey, I live in the dessert so it is possible!!
Thanks again Kecia!
Marilena

1 comment:

Kecia said...

Thank You Marilena!!
You are soo amazing!!
Love you In Christ!!