Monday, June 23, 2008

Update of our week!

Well, a whole week has passed so I thought I would update you on our exciting life!! Lets see... The girls are doing great in their swimming classes. We go there three times a week and their teacher is awesome! Marina is swimming like a little fish and Michaela is finally not crying through the whole lesson. Here's a pic of Marina all dressed up and ready to go! We decided to build a fort in our family room this week. It lasted all of about 2 hours with Michaela running around. We did get to read a couple of magic tree house books in there along with Michaela's favorite "Alexander and the horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day" Don't ask me why she loves it but I think I have read it about 20 times this week! She says "Mommy, it's my favowite, I yove it!" How can I resist that!
This is where you can find Julio just about every day. He loves to draw and he got a hold of my new scrapbooking pen so everything he drew this week has been in black ink ;)



Thursdays are extra busy for us. I take Michaela with me to bible study at 10am, the kids have an art class at our neighbors house at that time and then I pick them up and take Julio to another art class at 11:45. Here is what they did last week. That's a volcano that Julio made in the bottom corner. We had lots of fun erupting it when we got home. Other than the fact that ( as my neighbor Kim says) our skin feels like it's melting off every time we step outside, that's about all of the excitement going around down here.
Love ya,
Mar
P.S. Praise the Lord for ZiZi Rita's baptism. I wish I could have been there to see her get dunked!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keep us posted on your life in AZ. It helps to feel a little closer to you.

We miss you and think of you all the time. We hope to visit soon. My kids won't let me get away with not coming out there to see you.

Hugs and kisses to all.

Love, ZiZi LoLo